Hasbro has been revealing new Power of the Primes figures at SDCC today including some exciting figures like Leader Rodimus Prime, Jazz, Pretender Skullgrin, Beachcomber, and combining Dreadwind & Darkwing.
Gotta love a true Pretender Skullgrin!
- Voyager-class Starscream who appears to have been eating spinach since his last release with some huge forearms which apparently contain Combiner War ports
- Leader-class Evolution Rodimus Prime who has a deluxe Hot Rod component that evolves to become the full Leader figure and includes a Titan Masters port compatible Matrix of Leadership
- Jazz who screams for a Wheeljack remold
- Dreadwind & Black(aka Dark)wing who have Combiner War connectors so they can become limbs for existing gestalts, according to reports they do combine into Dreadwing
- Beachcomber who looks great and has an extremely natural Titan Master cockpit
- Prime Master Liege Maximo (shown above) who is a Pretender Titan Master Skullgrin!
- According to Seibertron.com Prime Masters will replace “Titan Masters” and, except for driving Legends-class figures, will have a totally new integration with the rest of the line including chest-pieces (Deluxe) and arm-candy (Voyagers).
Power of the Primes is off to a great start!